Visit: Jaigaon (1 Night), Thimphu (2 Nights), Paro (2 Nights)
1. Transfer all in private basis.
2. Sight Seen as per itinerary.
3. Immigration Charges.
4. Driver cum Guide.
5. Twin sharing rooms
6. Pick-up: Hasimara Rail Station and drop Hasimara Rail Station
Customization is also available. Call / Whatsapp +91-9831833380 for details.
Hasimara Station – Phuentsholing/Jaigaon
Meet & Greet on arrival at Hasimara Station and transfer to Phuentsholing – The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing / Jaigaon.
Phuentsholing – Thimphu
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong(Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Thimphu – Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Paro. On the way visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is situated between Thimphu and Paro and it was built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is also known as the Iron bridge builder. Situated on a hill top, we have to cross an ancient style bridge to reach the temple. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Paro to Hasimara Drop Via Phuntsholing
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Hasimara Station for your onward journey.
1. Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
2. Does not include any Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks dinner
3. Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
4. Does not include Hard drinks or liquor or mineral water or soft drinks/juices.
5. Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments /Museums etc.
6. Does not include specialized Guide 7. Airfare / Train fare
8. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
10. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
11. Room Heater Charges.
12. Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
13. 5% GST
Hotel Category: Standard Property
Phuentsholing: Hotel Satyam / Similar (1 Night)
Thimphu: Hotel Welcome Home / Similar (2 Nights)
Paro: Tashi Lhading Resort / Similar (2 Nights)
PICKUP & DROP: Hasimara
Per Person : Rs.9,500 (Minimum 4 Persons)
Per Person : Rs.12,300 (Minimum 2 Persons)
PICKUP & DROP: Bagdogra/Siliguri/NJP
Per Person : Rs.9,000 (Minimum 6 Persons)
Per Person : Rs.14,500 (Minimum 2 Persons)
Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed – 50% of the Adult
Above 10 years – Same as adult